Light Duty Cleaner
Full Job Description
We are Hiring Light Duty Cleaners as a Subcontractor with the potential to advance to a Supervisor position. Kleenway Services, a Redcliff/Medicine Hat owned and operated business, is looking for local, high-quality cleaners to do commercial/industrial janitorial cleaning.
We are hiring due to company growth we would like to hear from you. Email your application letter and resume directly to email@example.com.
Qualifications & Skills
- Previous Janitorial cleaning experience is an asset but not crucial.
- Available anytime of the week but will be mainly evenings and weekend work.
- Must possess a Valid Driver’s License and have a reliable vehicle (**This is not optional **)
- Must be bondable.
- Must be able to get and provide a criminal record check.
- Must have WHMIS Certification.
- Exceptional work ethic.
- Must pay attention to details.
- Excellent oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Hardworking and dedicated team player.
- General cleaning, including, but not limited to: trash removal, dusting, cleaning restrooms, break rooms, offices, conference rooms, sweeping and mopping floors, vacuuming floors, interior window washing, move in/out cleaning, construction clean up, home cleaning and other duties as assigned.
- Specific duties may vary depending on the List of Specifications required by the client at each location.
- Completing work to company and client standards.
- Being able to work on scheduled days and hour.
- Must be able to read and understand SDS sheets and service schedules.
Excellent compensation and benefits package that includes:
- Permanent full time position
- Mon-Fri schedule, with occasional wknd or evening required
- Paid Holidays
- Structured commissions
- Fuel compensation
- Health, Dental Insurance