Kleenway Commercial Cleaning Service

Great Work, Great Service, Great Cleaning

Residential Carpet Cleaning

Residential Carpet Cleaning


Residential Carpet Cleaning

When a carpet is being cleaned, most people do not realize that daily soil comprises 79% of total soil buildup in a carpet.  Regular vacuuming can and will remove most if not all of that 79%.  It’s the oily and sticky oils that make up the other 21% in your carpet.  These oils attract and hold soils to the carpet fiber.  The result is a dull gray, and ugly appearance.  This 21% is what Professional Carpet Cleaning is attempting to remove.

Kleenway Residential Carpet Cleaning uses two systems of cleaning.  #1 being our VLM Cleaning System and #2 is our Encapsulation System in our Commercial Cleaning Category.

VLM (Very Low Moisture) Cleaning System

VLM is described as Very Low Moisture cleaning and in most residential carpet cleaning jobs it is the answer to a very clean carpet. Our 100% natural, baby & pet safe, and green carpet cleaning product is made from vegetable and plant extracts. This product is applied to your carpets and its job is simply to release soil. After a dwell period, the soil is removed using very absorbent pads or cotton terry pads. These pads are driven by the Kleenway Services Oscillating Vibrating Carpet Machine. It gently scrubs away the dirt from your carpets, we use as many pads as it requires to clean. After the carpets have been cleaned with our pads, we then vacuum and leave the carpets soft. They are not only deep cleaned but usually dry in an hour’s time. Go ahead, get it cleaned in the morning and entertain the same day with total confidence.

Let Medicine Hat’s Kleenway Services serve you and your carpets today.  Absolutely the finest VLM Cleaning available.

Encapsulation Cleaning System

Click here to read about our encapsulation cleaning system.


In addition to cleaning your carpets, Kleenway offers another benefit.  If you are interested after the cleaning is completed, we can apply a protector.  It extends the life of your carpet and you will have more success getting new spills wiped up if done right away.  And it will clean up better for your next carpet cleaning.

Looking for Commercial Carpet Cleaning?

Quality, Consistency, and Satisfaction!  These are the Standards Kleenway Service tries to live by.

Don't wait another minute!

Book now to have your home or office cleaned Top to Bottom!

Testimonials

Brian Kyle

Anytime Fitness

I have been a Kleenway customer for several years now and have nothing but good things to say about Mona and Lynn and the service they provide. Kleenway provides a professional and cost effective cleaning that is tailored to my specific needs and budget, and we are regularly complimented on the cleanliness of our facility.

Jackie Sodero

Cleaning Services for your Home or Business

I have a Border Collie and an Australian Shepherd in my house and my off-white carpets get dirty and stained often. I usually get them cleaned twice a year. I came across Kleenway Services several years ago. Their cleaning company is unique in that they have an unbeatable system for cleaning and no matter how often I get my rugs cleaned they always come out looking like new.

John Hashem

Whiskey Creek

I have had the opportunity to use the services of Lynn & Mona on several occasions. The work was more than satisfactory and the prices are fair. The biggest advantage is their ability to work on our schedule.

Dr. Crystal Taylor

Cleaning Services for your Home or Business

I highly recommend Kleenway Services! I love their natural products which are safe for my kids and pets! My carpets also look great!! Thanks!

Jim and Shelly Grossman

Cleaning Services for your Home or Business

We have used Lynn and Mona to clean our carpets on a number of occasions. We love their commitment to quality and their pleasant personalities. They treat you as a best friend would treat you. Always a pleasure to use their service.

Rod Wilson

Royal LePage Community Realty

In the real estate world having a carpet cleaner that is excellent in his job and knows the right product to use to lift out those ugly stains that happen to pop up on the carpet is most important. Kleenway Services are quick to respond to our requests and does an excellent job. Drying time is quick and fast making moving in to our client’s new homes fast and hassle free. Lynn and Mona are professional and very conscientious. I would recommend Lynn and Mona to any one of my clients.