Commercial Carpet Cleaning Medicine Hat
Carpets play a major role in building a good first impression of your business. When customers or clients visit any office, they expect to see a clean comfortable space. This builds a good lasting impression and is ultimately good for branding. Sure, you have all the furniture, picture frames, and even plants to go with the whole aesthetic. But when they open that door and take that first step towards your office and see that worn-out, stained, dirty carpet, they will definitely remember. That is why commercial carpet cleaning should be a priority and Kleenway Services can definitely do the job.
Why choose Kleenway Services for Commercial Carpet Cleaning?
Kleenway is not your average Commercial Carpet Cleaning service. We use Releasit Carpet Cleaning Technology (Encapsulation Technology) for most, if not all, carpet cleaning. This is an easier, faster, and more effective process compared to hot water extraction. We do spot and stain removal, and we use a specialized tool for carpeted stairs. We give you that big “before” and “after” transformation you have been looking for.
Soil comprises 79% of this buildup in your carpet. The other 21% is comprised of oils that attract and hold dirt to the carpet fiber. Regular vacuuming usually gets rid of most of the soil buildup. But, it’s the oils, and whatever sticks to it that you have to worry about. Those oils and the nasty things that stick to it would need quite the deep cleaning. And these are what our commercial carpet cleaning services are here to help you with.
We use Releaseit Carpet Cleaning Technology (Encapsulation Technology) for our commercial carpet cleaning.
Encapsulation Technology is a much more economical way of commercial carpet cleaning. We use a highly effective encapsulation product that crystalizes and encapsulates soil that is attached to fibers. Once it crystallizes, this will cause soil particles to be released from the fibers which will then clump together. The soil then becomes easier to remove through a vacuum and will stay clean for a longer period of time. This means you save more time, effort, and money!
Here are some of the main benefits of using our Encapsulation System:
- Extends the optimum appearance of carpets on a day to day basis;
- Carpet typically dries in 2 to 4 hours so clients can be back in service faster;
- Carpet extraction uses about 20 gallons of water to clean 1,000 square feet. Encapsulation uses about 4 or less gallons;
- Encapsulation minimizes the possibility of wicking;
- Soil recovered using an encapsulation system is collected by a vacuum. Using an extraction method, gallons of soiled water is discharged into sewers;
- Encapsulation extends carpet cleaning frequencies. This is cost-effective and is less disruptive to building users and is much more environmentally friendly.
Spot and Stain Removal
Stains and Spills. It happens. What makes things worse is that there are many kinds of stains and spills. Unfortunately, there are those that really do not go away. But there are those that only Kleenway can remove.
Stubborn dirt and stains in carpeted stairs can be a challenge in commercial carpet cleaning. Kleenway Services uses an Oreck XL Pro machine. Our effective solutions are used together with a scrubbing pad that makes sure your carpeted stairs look good as new.
Clean and in pristine condition. This is what you want for your carpets. Clean for clients and clean for those who spend almost 8 hours a day in your facility. Quality, Consistency, And Satisfaction! These Are The Standards Kleenway Service Lives By.
Quality, Consistency, and Satisfaction! These are the Standards Kleenway Service tries to live by.